Upcoming Concert Saturday

  • Emilysue Reichardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Greetings Ayreton,
      Thought I'd let you know about a recital I'm performing in this Saturday at 4pm at Concordia University,
      7400 Augusta, River Forest IL.
      Hope some of you can come.
      Thanks,    Amelie

      Concordia University

      Presents

      The Renaissance Quintet

      Saturday, January 22, 2011, 4:00 PM

      Performing in the Chapel of Our Lord:

      Chanson Triste, P.I. Tchaikovsky

      Doulce Memoire, Pierre Sandrin

      If Music be the Food of Love, H. Purcell

      Flow My Tears, J. Dowland

      Sicilienne, Op. 78, G. Faure

      The Piano Quintet in A major, Opus 81 (Allegro, ma non tanto and Scherzo), Antonio Dvorak

      Kinga Banas-Zadlo (violin), Lisa Janisch (cello), Marika Panton (piano),

      Emilysue Reichardt (violin) and Erik Stolzer (viola)

      For a map to/of the campus, see:
      http://www.cuchicago.edu/about_concordia/campus_map.asp