RE: [Ayreton] Aryeton Archery Practice

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      Yes, Philippa, that is correct. If you need to use the loaner gear available at the Archery Custom Shop, the range rental fee is $12/hour.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
      Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: otterbourne@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:48:56 -0600
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Aryeton Archery Practice

      If I remember correctly it's $12 for equipment use and range fee is included.

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone