Clothing Request

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Greetings Ayreton!

      I had the opportunity to speak with Denewulf's wife, Christy, at 12th Night and they are still in need of SCA clothing for their three children. They wear basic stuff, tunics and pants. Their daughter wears a ladies size 5, but she is buxom. One son wears a men's medium in shirts and has a size 29 waist. The other son also wears a men's medium in shirts and wears size 16 boys husky pants. They prefer earth tones if at all possible, but don't let that stop you from donating.

      I want to see what we can do to help get these kids garbed so they can get back to having fun in the SCA. If you have anything in these sizes that will work, please contact me offlist.

      In Service,

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL