Fw: [MK Heralds] Final reminder: Job posting - Dragon Herald

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      There are a number of qualified people in our Barony.

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:27:33 -0500 (EST)
      From: Dafydd Blaidd <dafydd@...>
      To: mk-heralds@...
      Cc: sca-middle@...
      Subject: Accepting applications

      In April I will have completed three years as Dragon Herald and it will be time for me to step down.  This has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and I owe a great many people a debt of gratitude for making it a successful tenure.  My thanks go out especially to Rory, Gen Rose, Konrad, Brynn, Edward, and Tigernach for all the work they have put in over these last few years trying to fill in the black hole that was the Middle Kingdom submissions process.  Special thanks also to Thorvald and Elena for providing wise councel as to the administration of this office.  Finally, thanks to my staff, all the regionals, and to the local pursuivants, too numerous to mention each here, without whom this all would not be possible.

      At this time, I would like to solicit applications for those who wish to succeed me in this fun and rewarding responsibility and become the next Dragon Principal Herald of the Middle Kingdom.  Please send applications, including letter of intent and summary of experience, to myself by email at dafydd@... and copy The Crown at monarchs@... or by US mail to
          Dave Majors
          4906 Silver Arrow Dr.
          Riverside, OH  45424

      Again, thanks to all for allowing me this oppertunity.  It was fun and rewarding and has been my great honor to serve.

      --
      In Service to Crown and Kingdom
                />       Master Dafydd "Taffy" Blaidd, OP
               // Dragon Principal Herald of the Middle Kingdom
               \\         Numquam cede, numquam succumbe
                \>