*** Corrections and Additions *** Arts Martial and Activities

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      ** I had the dates for the Ayreton Practice not happening WRONG. I
      do apologize.

      Ayreton practice WILL happen January 21, 2007 A/K/A this coming Sunday
      at its regularly scheduled time and place.

      However, as of this time there will be NO PRACTICE January 28, 2007 or
      February 4, 2007 due to scheduling conflicts with the Ida Noyes
      Building.

      ** Consort Music Night in Tree Girt Sea will not happen February 5,
      2007. All other days are as scheduled.

      Ian the Green
      Crying just to make up for his mistakes.