Musicians Needed for dance event.

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      To all and sundry I; Lord Dunstan Bramblette do send greetings,

      On Saturday February 5th, The ECS will host it's 2nd Annual Principality Ball.  It will run will dance classes in the afternoon and a set ball in the evening.

      All dancers are welcome, and at this point we are desperately in need of musicians.

      Info this event can be found here.

      As this is a non SCA event, please contact me off list.

      Yours In Service,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette