Twelfth Night impressions and January Issue of The Zephyr

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2011
      To my Ayreton friends--Wow!!!!! What an amazing Twelfth Night!

      Please, before you forget, while all the memories, impressions and feelings are still fresh in your mind, WRITE THEM DOWN and send them to me. The next issue of the Zephyr will feature the Twelfth Night event held by Tree-Girt-Sea.

      Mistress Gianetta and I would like your impressions, stories, opinions, articles and anything else of interest connected to the event by end of day on Saturday, January 22.

      Items not related to Twelfth Night are also very welcome, of course--please feel welcome to send anything of interest that you wish to share.

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Deputy Chronicler
    • Ms Kathy Schooley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
        I wanted to thank you for the clever feast token.  What a wonderful set of useful goodies!  I took out the wet one after eating and was thrilled to find the garbage bag.  What a wonderful well timed surprize!  And a lovely bag.  It will find a long life!
        Thank you,
        Kateline Carletoun

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
          I would love to hear from Mistress Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal about the background story
          to Jocelyn's Elevation.

          A "Rotten Apples" song book would also be fun.

          Kevin Ambrozijwski