Thanks for a great Twelfth Night!

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011
      Thanks to Tree Girt Sea for putting on such a great Twelfth Night!  Had a wonderful time at this great event.

      At the event I received a lovely little ornament gift from Master Philip and Lord Adam at feast; alas, it didn't make it home in my feastgear basket!  If anyone happened to pick it up (it's a blue snowflake ornament) please email me off list.

      HOOBAH to all!
      Marissa de Courette

      Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      www.jayhughesbooks.com