Maidens ramada info

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011

      Hey All,

      For those that will be joining the Thieves/Ridden Moon Privateers we are requesting the following if you are willing to donate to the party. We have procured the room and pool for Maidens, the hotel is booked and we would love to enjoy the party if people could donate a bottle we would greatly appreciate it. If you need a suggestion of what is standard for the parties please contact me off list at lttlems1@...

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android