Ayreton is coming to BWTA!

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
      Unto Forrester Bran vo Lough Derg and the good people of Sternfeld, comes greetings from HL Lukas Mesmer, Archery Champion of the snow covered lands of Aryeton.

      Long has the winter slumber kept our residents from enjoying the full flight of their arrows, and as such we are heartened to hear of a challenge befitting the skills of our most noble archers.

      Therefore the Barony of Aryeton is well pleased to report that we will meet Team Egads at the BWTA event later this month, with not one, but TWO teams of Team AWESOME (Aryeton Women's Elite Shooters Obliterating Male Egos) in order so we might help you to better understand the prowess of your more western cousins. Furthermore, I am happy to report that Team HeMAN will be met with a challenge of their own from The Aryeton GOON SQUAD (Gravely Obnoxious Opportunists Navigating Senseless Quarrels Using Absolute Domination).

      We look forward to sharing your camaraderie this day, and we invite you to please make use of the entire target this day…as we plan to only use the center.

      In service, to fun,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Archery Champion of Aryeton
    • Jennie Tyderek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011

        As I'm sure you all know, 12th Night is tomorrow.  I still have a few retaining and guarding shifts available.  If you are willing to help out, please come find me near the Royalty Room tomorrow.  I'll be there starting at 8:00 a.m.

        Thanks!

        Jane