Re: Ayreton Archery Practice - 1/12/11

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2011
      Jason,
      The Aryeton Archery Practice takes place on Wednesday nights at Custom Archery Shop in Forest Park (7240 Madison Street). Most folks shoot sometime beteen 6:30PM and 8 to 8:30pm.

      As for loaner equipment the archery shop can help you out. Just inquire with Terry the owner when you walk in that you are new to the SCA archery shooters. He'll help get you hooked up with arm guards, finger tabs or glove, loaner arrows and loaner bow.

      Hope we see you soon. Remember you have until April to submit your score for the Winter Challenge.

      Lukas Mesmer
      Archery Champion Aryeton