Archery Teams at Better War Through Archery

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011

      Greetings to the populace of Ayreton.

      Down in the Barony of Sternfeld, at the end of the month, is one of the larger Middle Kingdom archery events called Better War Through Archery (BWTA).

      This year at BWTA, the Barony of Sternfeld's Epic Girly Archer Death Squad (E.GADS) had extended a challenge to all archers of the gentler sex. The female archers of Ayreton has accepted and formed their own team, team AWESOME (Ayreton Women's Elite Shooters Obliterating Male Egos).

      Unfortunately, we are currently 1 female short of filling 2 (YES 2) full teams. Is their any female in Ayreton who would be willing to make this campaign with us, proving to an opposing Barony that Ayreton is not a group to be trifled with?  Is there any additional female in Ayreton, who would be willing to wear an AWESOME cap*, and stand side-by-side with her fellow Ayretons on the line? You need not be a master shot, just someone who likes Archery and would be willing to shoot with your fellow Ayreton Archers.

      In addition to our AWESOME teams, we are proud to announce that our own GOON SQUAD (Gravely Obnoxious Opportunists Navigating Senseless Quarrels Using Absolute Domination) will be accepting Sternfeld’s Heroic Manly Archery Nadam (HEMAN) champion for a 4 man team.

      For these competitions, the teams will consist of four archers per team, shooting three shoots out of five planned throughout the day with all individual scores also counting towards the individual championship.

      If you are interested in shooting with us, or forming any additional teams, if you could please contact myself at verena@broomstich or find me at this weekend’s 12th Night (look for the orange and green ducks)

      You can visit the BWTA website here: http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/bwta/index.php

      The Archery Schedule for the day is here: http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/bwta/archery.php

      If you are new to Archery or would like to try your hand at archery, there is a weekly Wednesday archery practice down in Forest Park. You can contact the Baronial Archery Champion Lukas Mesmer at stoutmaker72@... . New members are always welcomed.

      Lady Verena Entenwirth

      www.broomstich.com

      * Yes, both team AWSOME and team GOON SQAUD have wool with the team names on them. This would of course be yours to keep :-)