Ayreton Archery Practice - 1/12/11

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
      Last night we had 2 archers improve on their Winter Challenge scores. Henry of Exeter went from 67 to 70. Nicely done your Excellency!

      And Verena Entenwirth went from 87 to 100! Congratulations on breaking into triple digits and moving into the top 20 on the winter challenge recurve list. (as soon as I report the scores later today)

      Also a big horray to Isabel of Kenniston who came out and posted her first WC score of the season last night! Once reported this will give Aryeton 9 archers reporting scores for the WC, tying them with Sternfeld.

      We now only need one more score to put Ayreton at the top of the Middle Kingdom list. Knowing the regulars and semi-regulars we have I can see us easily increasing our #'s by at least another 6-8 archers. So if you haven't gotten the chance score this, please get your scores in soon. Also, I will be running Winter Challenge each Wednesday at the Custom Archery Shop practice. So if you
      need a venue, come see us, have some fun and we'll get you in on the fun and your score on the board.

      Best of luck to everyone and good shooting.
      (See below for a complete list of scores from last night)
      Baron Henry of Exeter:R(ns) # 35 - 69+1 (Increased score)
      Lady Verena Entenwirth:R(ns) #35 - 98+2 (Increased score)
      Isabel of Kenniston:R(ns) #35 - 19 (First reported score)
      HL Lukas Mesmer:R(ns) #45 - 78
      Emma:R(ns) #35 - 35+2

      In service,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
    • The Stoutmaker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
        Last nights scores are now posted to the Winter Challenge list.
        http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor1011.html

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "The Stoutmaker" <stoutmaker72@...> wrote:

        > Last night we had 2 archers improve on their Winter Challenge scores. Henry of Exeter went from 67 to 70. Nicely done your Excellency!
        >
        > And Verena Entenwirth went from 87 to 100! Congratulations on breaking into triple digits and moving into the top 20 on the winter challenge recurve list. (as soon as I report the scores later today)
        >
        > Also a big horray to Isabel of Kenniston who came out and posted her first WC score of the season last night! Once reported this will give Aryeton 9 archers reporting scores for the WC, tying them with Sternfeld.
        >
        > We now only need one more score to put Ayreton at the top of the Middle Kingdom list. Knowing the regulars and semi-regulars we have I can see us easily increasing our #'s by at least another 6-8 archers. So if you haven't gotten the chance score this, please get your scores in soon. Also, I will be running Winter Challenge each Wednesday at the Custom Archery Shop practice. So if you
        > need a venue, come see us, have some fun and we'll get you in on the fun and your score on the board.
        >
        > Best of luck to everyone and good shooting.
        > (See below for a complete list of scores from last night)
        > Baron Henry of Exeter:R(ns) # 35 - 69+1 (Increased score)
        > Lady Verena Entenwirth:R(ns) #35 - 98+2 (Increased score)
        > Isabel of Kenniston:R(ns) #35 - 19 (First reported score)
        > HL Lukas Mesmer:R(ns) #45 - 78
        > Emma:R(ns) #35 - 35+2
        >
        > In service,
        > HL Lukas Mesmer
        > Ayreton Archery Champion

      • Hróki Hróðmundarson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
          I would like to become a semi-regular...however, I need some info such as the where and when and if there is loaner equipment usually available?

          Thank you in advance.

          --

          Hróki Hróðmundarson - Jason Hendrickson

        • The Stoutmaker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2011
            Jason,
            The Aryeton Archery Practice takes place on Wednesday nights at Custom Archery Shop in Forest Park (7240 Madison Street). Most folks shoot sometime beteen 6:30PM and 8 to 8:30pm.

            As for loaner equipment the archery shop can help you out. Just inquire with Terry the owner when you walk in that you are new to the SCA archery shooters. He'll help get you hooked up with arm guards, finger tabs or glove, loaner arrows and loaner bow.

            Hope we see you soon. Remember you have until April to submit your score for the Winter Challenge.

            Lukas Mesmer
            Archery Champion Aryeton