Fwd: Fundraiser Collection & Auction at TGS 12th Night

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
      please cross post-
      For those of you who have been asking about donations, this is from HRH Runa:

      Begin forwarded message:

      > I do have clothing
      > sizes for Denewulf's family. Denewulf wears a size 3x shirt, and 40x 34
      > pants. Reignlief wears size 16-18. The kids are Chord (15 years old)
      > 20-32 pants and a men's medium shirt. Marlayna (also 15) Women's/ Juniors
      > size 5, Med-large size shirt. Evan is a 14 husky pant and a men's small
      > shirt.
      >
      > as far as what they need, it is all the small stuff that you don't think
      > about until you need it. The TV survived (the casing is melted, but
      > otherwise it works) I believe they have a microwave and all of the major
      > things you think about needing. They still need a lot of smaller SCA
      > stuff like feast gear, camping gear, etc. Reignleif will be attending
      > this weekend.
      >
      > As far as the other family, I am not as familiar as to their needs. I was
      > told that they would have a representative there to get items they still
      > need, but I do not know what these items are. They are in a rental home
      > and are busy planning the layout for a new home to be built.
      >
      > Both families have been overwhelmed with the amount of support that has
      > come from their communities and from the Society.

    • Ron Sargent
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2011

        This came across the SCA Pennsic Heralds list.

        Greetings,

        Does anyone have contact information for Marie Heather Hall (the tattoo designer lady who helps out in the art tent)? She contributed some scroll blanks to the East, and a recipient of one of her scrolls would like to send her a thank-you note. If someone could let her know to contact Mistress Kayleigh at signet@..., it would be appreciated.

        Danke schön,

        Marti

      • Jeffnaggie
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2011