CALL FOR SUBMISSION: January Issue of The Zephyr

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

      The folks of Ayreton, along with our friends from other areas near and far, are preparing to celebrate a most musical Twelfth Night event next Saturday.

      To that end, Mistress Gianetta and I would like to request that you share your impressions, stories, opinions, articles and anything else of interest connected to the event by sending them to me by end of day on Saturday, January 22 so I can include them in the issue of The Zephyr I will be compiling at the end of January. Items not related to Twelfth Night are also very welcome, of course, but we would like to feature Twelfth Night in this issue.

      I will send you a reminder after the event is over, but wanted to ask you now so you would have reason and warning to preserve your thoughts and memories next weekend.

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Deputy Chronicler