The sunday following Tree-girt-sea 12th night is a regional fighter
practice. I'm encouraging folks to feel free to bring fighter snacks
or disposable cup.
Feel free to forward this on.
This practice will run from
** GREY GARGOYLES -
AYRETON FIGHTER PRACTICE AND GARB CIRCLE
The Province of Tree Girt Sea, Shire of Grey Gargoyles and Shire of
Vanished Woods all officially practice at the Grey Gargoyles site
every Sunday of the month. We call this the Ayreton Fighter Practice.
Directions to the Grey Gargoyles Site
Be Warned that the Dan Ryan (90/94) is subject to construction.
You may wish to take an alternate route. Alternate directions can be
found at :
If you choose to take an alternate route that includes the Lake
Shore Drive please be aware that vehicles with Class B plates are not
allowed on the Lake Shore Drive.
Ida Noyes Hall - 59th Street and Woodlawn Ave., Chicago IL 60637.
- Find the best route to I-90/I-94 in South Chicago. Take I-90/I-90
at Garfield Blvd. (55th St.)
- Turn east immediately (first light) and proceed past 5 stoplights.
- Cross Martin Luther King drive and enter park.
- At the Y in the road go right. This will lead you onto the Midway
Plaisance (59th St.)
- Go to Woodlawn Ave, turn left and park. Ida Noyes Hall is on the
northeast corner of
Woodlawn and Midway. See map for details