Re: [Ayreton] Paging Eoghan

  • Eoghan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hilla

       Sorry about the delayed reply! I think I had you listed as a possible teacher in my notes when I was prepping my class list, however I have since filled the schedule. I'd be delighted, however, if you'd like to perform during the Bardic cafe! I'm not sure who is organizing that, but I think it's Sir Fern.

      -Eoghan

      On 1/3/2011 2:53 PM, Hilla Hamasdohtor wrote:

      Lord Eoghan, could you please contact me off-list? Thanks!

      --Hilla

    • Eoghan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
                That last email was supposed to be private. I hate my email client...

        On 1/3/2011 2:53 PM, Hilla Hamasdohtor wrote:

        Lord Eoghan, could you please contact me off-list? Thanks!

        --Hilla

      • Fern
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
          Eoghan, you silly man!

          Read the website for 12th Night!

          Hilla's already the person in charge of the Bardic Lunch Cafe! We talked about this at the December TGS meeting (which still happened, despite the weather).

          see you soon,

          Fern