Twelfth Night Retainers and Guards

  • Jennifer Tyderek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hello Ayreton!

      I'm starting to put together the schedule of retainers for their Majesties and the guards for the Royalty Room for Twelfth Night. Please let me know if you are willing to volunteer an hour or two and what your availability is. And don't worry if you haven't retained or guarded before, I'm happy to show you everything you need to know.

      Thanks!

      Jane
    • Jennie Tyderek
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
        Hello Ayreton,

        As I'm sure you're all aware, Twelfth Night is less than a week away.  While a few of you have volunteered to retain/guard (Thank You!!!), we are still going to need more help.  Please, please, please, let me know if you can volunteer an hour or two.  I will happily work around your schedule.  I will happily train you if you've never done this before.  This is one of the easiest ways to get to know your Royalty and serve your Barony and your Kingdom.

        Please contact me by email if you are available.

        Many thanks,

        Jane

        I'm starting to put together the schedule of retainers for their Majesties and the guards for the Royalty Room for Twelfth Night. Please let me know if you are willing to volunteer an hour or two and what your availability is. And don't worry if you haven't retained or guarded before, I'm happy to show you everything you need to know.

        Thanks!

        Jane

      • Amy Gibbons
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
          I can be a retainer and Aaron can be  retainer and/guard.  We are from Ravenslake.  Let me know.  We are not scheduled for feast as they have not asked for help so we have nothing going.  Brigitte Fitzgibbon  (Amy and Wayne)