How did it come to be?

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007

      Greetings unto Ayreton e-group.

      I’m trying to help my chronicler out.  I took the following from a note she posted in the Glyph Notes, Our shire newsletter.

      If you want to see the newsletter just go : http://www.midrealm.org/rokkehealden/ Click on newsletter tab.  It’s the holiday issue. : )

      Ayreton Issue

      Our January/February issue will focus on

      Ayreton – what it is, how it got started,

      and what are people’s expectations of it.

      This issue is in anticipation of Carnivale

      on March 24th, the first (hopefully)

      annual all-Ayreton event.

      As always, your humble Editor is

      requesting articles and artwork that

      reflect this issue’s topic. If you can

      provide any information or commentary

      about Ayreton, please send to

      xzeguian@.... Thanks!!

      Could you kind gentles, please help!?

      Send your articles and so forth directly to her.  Her email is listed in the above note.

      Thank you in advance.

      Akiko who’s out of articles for her and now recruiting ;)