Kingdom Twelfth Night: Book Travel and Registration Now!

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Kingdom Twelfth Night: Book Travel and Registration Now!

      Travel Notice!

      For those planning to come to Kingdom 12th Night please make your travel arrangements soon.

      The Chicago Bears have secured a position in the playoffs. The game will be in Chicago the day following Tree-Girt-Sea' 12th Night. Hotel space will be going fast that weekend.

      Our event staff has a block of rooms at discount at the Holiday Inn O'Hare (www.hiohare.com) use discount code: SCA. To guarantee space reserve before Jan 7th when the room block opens.

      Also:

      Pre-registration for Kingdom Twelfth Night: The Musical held in the Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea is open!

      We traditionally sell out of feast. This is the way to guarantee your place!

      Pay by debit or credit card at: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php.

      Event Activities:

      A&S Classes
      Afternoon meal
      Ayreton Craftsperson and Artist Faire with Laurels Prize Tourney
      Bardic Lunch Cafe
      Charity Auction (Please bring donations!)
      Combined Fighter Practice on Sunday
      Dance Room
      Feast
      Irish Pub open on site
      Merchants
      Music

      Please see our event website for more information and contact the different activity coordinators with any questions. The event stewards are also happy to help with any inquiries.

      Website:

      www.midrealm.org/treegirtsea/12thnight.html