Re: [vanished_wood] Background checked marshal availability

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
      All of our regular fighters are authorized to fence youth because we've had so many youth at our practice lately (it IS a high school).

      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts

      On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Thomas Hughes <thomashughes06@...> wrote:

      My son Jason is going to attend the Thieves of Hearts fight practice tomorrow.  Is there going to be a background checked marshal going to be in attendance so he can practice?  He is 16 and will be attending with his mother, Nora, and brother Devin.  Thanks in advance.

      Tom

      Thomas W. Hughes

      2505 Rosehall Lane

      Aurora, Illinois 60503