contact info update

  • houseleviticus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
      I will be discontinuing using this e-mail. I beielve I have
      updated my yahoo accounts at the group level but please
      update your records to show the new e-mail of
      elenofbirchbrae@...

      thank you, Becca
      NKA: Elen of Birchbrae
    • elenofbirchbrae
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2008
        Just an fyi- I have changed my e-mail address. Only the
        @blank has changed so new address is:
        Elenofbirchbrae@...
        effective next week, this account will be cancelled. I llok
        forward to seeing you all at Pennsic again this year and
        will be camping with The Midlands again.
        YIS, Elen of Birchbrae