Background checked marshal availability

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010

      My son Jason is going to attend the Thieves of Hearts fight practice tomorrow.  Is there going to be a background checked marshal going to be in attendance so he can practice?  He is 16 and will be attending with his mother, Nora, and brother Devin.  Thanks in advance.

      Tom

      Thomas W. Hughes

      2505 Rosehall Lane

      Aurora, Illinois 60503

      Mobile: 630-418-8774

      Home: 630-229-0926

    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
        Hi, Tom--

        The regulars at the Thieves practice don't always read the Ayreton list, so I'm forwarding this to them-- but, in general, it's unlikely to be a problem: they have several regular attendees who are youth-authorized and background-checked.

         XF

        On Dec 27, 2010, at 7:17 PM, Thomas Hughes wrote:

        My son Jason is going to attend the Thieves of Hearts fight practice tomorrow.  Is there going to be a background checked marshal going to be in attendance so he can practice?  He is 16 and will be attending with his mother, Nora, and brother Devin.  Thanks in advance.

        Tom

        Thomas W. Hughes
        2505 Rosehall Lane
        Aurora, Illinois 60503