Re: [Ayreton] Collection & Silent Auction at 12th Night

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2010

      As they become available, I'll get
      them posted. That's something HRH
       Runa is working on, which means
      you might see it (on the laurel list)
       before I do.

      On Dec 22, 2010, at 1:28 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      Your Excellency,

      Can you get the sizes and genders of the folks affected?

      Thanks!

      Sarafina

      On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 9:05 AM, nadezda_zezastrizl <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      Her Highness Runa has charged us with helping to make 12th night for a couple of families a little brighter. As many of you know, there are two Midrealm families that recently had their homes, and all their belongings, burned to the ground. To help them, we will be hosting a collection and silent auction at 12th night.

      So, as you perhaps score that new feast gear, gauntlets, garb, or whatever else for Christmas and some of your own stuff gets displaced, set it aside for this purpose. Likewise, as we start on those New Year's resolutions to clean up and clear out stuff, it's good time and very good excuse to part with a few things.

      Since many locals now know the site, the collection point will be the dias/stage area of the main hall—now accessible via elevator. The families will have the option to select from the collection and then between 1 and 2 when they are done, it will be opened up into a silent auction, proceeds going to these families. The auction will close at 4, to make ready for court.

      Thank you from myself, and on behalf of Her Highness,
      Nadezda
      Baroness Ayreton

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL