Ayreton arms in high quality?

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2010
      Anyone have a high quality copy of the Ayreton arms in digital format,
      something reasonably large (better than 128px × 143px if available).

      --
      Seamus
    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2010
        There's a good one on the Yahoo group:

        It's 750 X 900.

        "Knit on, with confidence & hope, through all crises." -- Elizabeth Zimmerman

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2010
          Exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

          --
          Seamus

          It's 750 X 900.