Re: [Ayreton] Odd Request- Drachenwalden stuck in Chicago due to weather

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2010
      I'm out in Elgin right now so I can swing by O'Hare pretty easily to pick someone up on my way to fight practice. :)

      Anton

      On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Seamus MacBain <seamus@...> wrote:

      Don't suppose they are stuck and have access to armor?
      It is Tuesday night fight with the Thieves and the airport is just a wee bit south on the highway from the practice site.

      :)

      --
      Seamus

      ---------------------------------------

      On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      So, I just got a text message from one of my Ealdemerean friends. It seems we have a Drachenwaldean whose flight has been cancelled or delayed due to the weather. They wanted to know if there were any SCA people in the Ayreton area who would not mind hanging out for a while.

      I am getting more information now as we speak (such as how long they are going to be here, and which airport they are stuck at)

      Feel free to contact me off list at verena@...

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2010
        Thanks everyone for the offers- They were able to make quite a few connections through a friend of a friend.

        Very impressed with how many people from Ayreton not only responsible but offered up there homes for crash space. As someone who has seen 6 airports, 2 delays, and a 1 cancellation in the last 3 weeks- I know how special this is.

        Thanks everyone. Ayreton Rocks!
        -Verena