Please check your activity listing

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      Greetings All,

      If you are responsible for hosting an activity (for both martial and peaceful arts), please double check your listing on the website to make sure that the information is correct. If a change needs to be made, please email me DIRECTLY and I am happy to change it as many times as is necessary. This is especially important if the activity is no longer happening.

      Thank you for your assistance,

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --