Kingdom Twelfth Night: The Musical: Online Registration Open!

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Kingdom Twelfth Night: The Musical: Online Registration Open!

      Greetings All!

      Looking for present ideas for the Holidays?

      Pre-registration for Kingdom Twelfth Night: The Musical held in the Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea is open!

      In fact, we have already had a number of people claim their places
in the feast hall. Want to eat feast? We traditionally sell out – this is the
way to guarantee your place!

      Want to save time at troll? Makes checking in so much
easier!

      Pay by debit or credit card at:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php.

      Event Activities:

      A&S Classes
      Afternoon meal
      Ayreton Craftsperson and Artist Faire with Laurels Prize Tourney
      Combined Fighter Practice on Sunday
      Dance Room
      Feast
      Irish Pub open on site
      Merchants
      Music

      Please see our event website for more information and contact the different activity coordinators with any questions. The event
stewards are also happy to help with any inquiries.

      Site: www.midrealm.org/treegirtsea/12thnight.html