Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegiums: Proceedings Ready!

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegiums: Proceedings Ready!

      Greetings!

      The Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegiums: Proceedings is a collection of some of the materials from the Middle Kingdom Cooks' Collegium.

      Since the event in October we have worked to pull together as much of the information as we could. (200 pages in all!!) Some of the handouts could not fit within publishing guidelines so please contact the teachers directly to learn more.

      If you are interested in receiving a copy please contact me directly *off list*. I will not be monitoring email lists for requests.

      Send proceedings requested directly to:

      philipwhite <AT> hotmail <DOT> com

      Please include in the subject line:

      "MKCC Proceedings Request"

      The proceedings will not be published online, hosted on a website, or in hard copy. It is available through electronic delivery by request only.

      Many thanks to all of the contributors who were able to submit their works to this document. You've helped make this a great resource! Thank you!

      Enjoy!

      ~philip