Fw: [MidrealmArchery] Better War Through Archery

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Greetings all on this chilly day,

      An update from our neighbors to the east, the Barony Sternfield, to all who may be interested in their annual archery event.

      Teams are forming.  Please contact our Baronial Archery Champion, Lukas Messmer or myself with your interest.

      Thank you.

      THL Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
      Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom
      Regional Archery Marshal, Midlands

      Ale-Conner of the Ayreton Brewing Guild