Congratulations to RUM award recipients

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2010

      Greetings!

      We wanted to extend congratulations to those that received awards at RUM. Everyone one should have actually received their awards by now, since several were due to be conveyed at various moots.

      To our Ayreton members:

      Lady Elianora Saunfayle – Order of the Willow  {C&I}
      Lady Kara Altadottir - Order of the Willow {Period Cookery}
      Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza – Award of the Sapphire {Grace & Courtesy}
      Lady Kyrstyan Makfall – Award of the Purple Fret {Shire Exchequer}
      Lady Twm ap Twm – Order of the Silver Oak {in OP as Twim ap Twim}
      Lady Melissande de la Foret - Order of the Willow {Costuming}
      Lord Ottokar von Erinfels  – Order of the Silver Oak {Woodworking}
      Lady Katherine von Schlosserwald – Award of the Kings Chalace {excellence and authenticity in their chosen field :12th century}

      Etienne le Couteau des Roches--Vigilant for Pelican, boon begged by Mistress Elena de Vexin and Master Alexander de Seaton.  Elevation to
      take place at Tree-Girt-Sea 12th Night

      To our dear friends from the Shire of Ravenslake:

       Dycon Gestour – Order of the Silver Oak {Armour Making}

       Matilda of Ravenslake  - Award Of Arms  {Enriching to Society}

      Congratulations all!

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • BaronessBaron Ayreton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
        Apology's to LORD Twm who got his the Silver Oak was for Armoring.

        Thanks for the catch Johannes!