RE: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
      Baron Gintaras is the acting Regional Marshal.

      dougpetroshius@...

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
      Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: kateslists@...
      Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:22 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

      Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

      From: Ted Reichardt <tedr@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:11:11 -0600
      To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

      Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

      thomas p

      On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

      Could you please contact me offlist?

      Thank you,
      Bojei

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2010
        Greetings!
             Baron Gintaras the Taura is currently acting Knights Marshal for the Midlands.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander