Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
      Greetings!
           Are you looking for Kenwrec Wulfe? Late of Ravenslake, currently in Florida?
      R,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
        Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

        From: Ted Reichardt <tedr@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:11:11 -0600
        To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

        Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

        thomas p

        On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

        Could you please contact me offlist?

        Thank you,

        Bojei

      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
          Baron Gintaras is the acting Regional Marshal.

          dougpetroshius@...

          In Service,

          "Voca me cum benedictis"
          Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
          Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
          Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
          2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
          Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: kateslists@...
          Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:22 +0000

          Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 13, 2010
            Greetings!
                 Baron Gintaras the Taura is currently acting Knights Marshal for the Midlands.
            Respectfully,
            Alexander