Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

  • Ted Reichardt
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

      thomas p

      On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

      Could you please contact me offlist?

      Thank you,

      Bojei

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
        Greetings!
             Are you looking for Kenwrec Wulfe? Late of Ravenslake, currently in Florida?
        R,
        Alexander

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
          Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

          From: Ted Reichardt <tedr@...>
          Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:11:11 -0600
          To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

          Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

          thomas p

          On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

          Could you please contact me offlist?

          Thank you,

          Bojei

        • Wolfram von Waldersbach
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
            Baron Gintaras is the acting Regional Marshal.

            dougpetroshius@...

            In Service,

            "Voca me cum benedictis"
            Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
            Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
            Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
            2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
            Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: kateslists@...
            Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:22 +0000

            Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 13, 2010
              Greetings!
                   Baron Gintaras the Taura is currently acting Knights Marshal for the Midlands.
              Respectfully,
              Alexander