Paging Kenwrec

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010

      Could you please contact me offlist?

      Thank you,

      Bojei

    • Ted Reichardt
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
        Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

        thomas p

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
          Greetings!
               Are you looking for Kenwrec Wulfe? Late of Ravenslake, currently in Florida?
          R,
          Alexander

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
            Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

            From: Ted Reichardt <tedr@...>
            Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:11:11 -0600
            To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

            Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

            thomas p

            On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

            Could you please contact me offlist?

            Thank you,

            Bojei

          • Wolfram von Waldersbach
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
              Baron Gintaras is the acting Regional Marshal.

              dougpetroshius@...

              In Service,

              "Voca me cum benedictis"
              Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
              Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
              Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
              2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
              Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: kateslists@...
              Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:22 +0000

              Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 13, 2010
                Greetings!
                     Baron Gintaras the Taura is currently acting Knights Marshal for the Midlands.
                Respectfully,
                Alexander