Re: CANCELLED Baronial Populace Moot/Potluck/Court and Arts day December 12 --

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
      We have decided to cancel todays/tonights activities due to the weather. Please pass this on to any and all who may not see emails.

      Nadezda and Henry,
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • kateslists@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010

        Could you please contact me offlist?

        Thank you,

        Bojei

      • Ted Reichardt
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
          Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

          thomas p

        • AlexdeSet@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
            Greetings!
                 Are you looking for Kenwrec Wulfe? Late of Ravenslake, currently in Florida?
            R,
            Alexander

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
              Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

              From: Ted Reichardt <tedr@...>
              Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:11:11 -0600
              To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

              Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

              thomas p

              On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

              Could you please contact me offlist?

              Thank you,

              Bojei

            • Wolfram von Waldersbach
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
                Baron Gintaras is the acting Regional Marshal.

                dougpetroshius@...

                In Service,

                "Voca me cum benedictis"
                Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
                Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
                Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
                2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
                Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                From: kateslists@...
                Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:22 +0000

                Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 13, 2010
                  Greetings!
                       Baron Gintaras the Taura is currently acting Knights Marshal for the Midlands.
                  Respectfully,
                  Alexander