Re: Looking for metal work help

  • kiltie_celt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
      Jon,

      I've got a Dremel, but I didn't get good results last time I used it for something like this. I wonder if I just didn't have the right bits though. Any suggestions on what types of bits?

      Matt

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jon@... wrote:

      > Do you have a Dremel tool? I do if you don't.
      >
      > Jon/Seamus

    • jay sabath
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
        Matt,
        Dremel has polishing wheels in the $30 multi bit packs you can get at Home Depot and the like.

        Johannes

        --
        Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        Canton of Rokkehealden