Re: Boar's Head recap

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      I'm afraid I was remiss in noting that our own Court & Country performed for those assembled for court. They did quite a lovely job, and on a personal note made the packing I was helping someone else with at the far side of the room much more pleasent.
      Thank you!

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      > Ayreton had quite a showing at Boar's Head this past weekend.
    • lady_mairead
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
        On behalf of Court & Country, we are very pleased that we could lighten your load, and also were very pleased to help represent our area up north. We had a LOT of fun at the event.

        Margrett