Re: [Ayreton] Looking for metal work help

  • jon@armlann.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
      Do you have a Dremel tool? I do if you don't.

      Jon/Seamus
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
        Jon,

        I've got a Dremel, but I didn't get good results last time I used it for something like this. I wonder if I just didn't have the right bits though. Any suggestions on what types of bits?

        Matt

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jon@... wrote:

        > Do you have a Dremel tool? I do if you don't.
        >
        > Jon/Seamus

      • jay sabath
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
          Matt,
          Dremel has polishing wheels in the $30 multi bit packs you can get at Home Depot and the like.

          Johannes

          --
          Lord Johannes Machiavelli
          Canton of Rokkehealden