Boar's Head recap

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      Ayreton had quite a showing at Boar's Head this past weekend.
      Four of our fighters, Sir Fern, Master Thomas Penygton, Sir Guerric and our Champion Seamus braved weather and traffic to wear our colors in chivalrous display. Sir Fern and Master Thomas did me the great honor of sending their flower tourney prizes my way, such that I had quite a nice bouquet by the end of the day! Master Thomas, in particular was highly praised for his skilled and chivalrous battle that day.
      In a very different chivalrous display Seamus tended his two energetic boys and beautiful new daughter so that his lady Jadwiga could have her day displaying her tapestry, which continues to grow and is very beautiful! I heard quite a few oohs and ahs of appreciation for it. I also heard quite favorable commentary for our other A&S participant, Aethelwulf on behalf of his glasswork.
      Not to be forgotten, Ayreton friend Sir Sabah was there and apparently having a good day as well.
      To help their new Baron & Baroness along, some small tokens were given: cords in their colors (same as ours) to be used as thank you's/tokens, a chatelaine kit of coloring pages with their contact info and a personal gift was given by Aethelwulf of two tumblers, one green and one blue. They were very appreciative!
      Thank you all!
      Baroness Nadezda
    • nadezda_zezastrizl
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        I'm afraid I was remiss in noting that our own Court & Country performed for those assembled for court. They did quite a lovely job, and on a personal note made the packing I was helping someone else with at the far side of the room much more pleasent.
        Thank you!

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

        > Ayreton had quite a showing at Boar's Head this past weekend.
      • lady_mairead
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
          On behalf of Court & Country, we are very pleased that we could lighten your load, and also were very pleased to help represent our area up north. We had a LOT of fun at the event.

          Margrett