Marshal Reports Due December 1, 2010

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      Greetings,

      Armored Combat Marshal Reports are due to me December 1. This is your Domesday and it is essential to get your report in on time. Please make sure to get it in on time. If you are a Seneschal of a group without a Group Knights Marshal, please send me an email saying so. Please forward this to any other email list that it may pertain to.

      Thank you,

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras
      Interim Midlands Regional Armored Combat Marshal
    • Sonia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010

        Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

        Sonia