Sunday fighter practices in December

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      Unto the fighters and populace of the Ayreton area, I give greetings.

      As our usual site for Sunday fighter practices (Ida Noyes at U of Chicago) is closed for the month of December, I have found an alternate site at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Lombard. All fighters (rattan and rapier) are welcome to come practice, and all populace are welcome to come watch or bring A&S projects on Sundays in December from 2-6. The site is asking for donations in cash to cover utility expenses, although no donations are required.

      The address is 350 East Madison St., Lombard, Illinois. Head West on Roosevelt Rd from either 290 or 294, turn North (right) on Westmore-Myers Rd, and turn West (left) on Madison St. The church is at the corner of Madison and Grace streets.

      Please contact me off list at MICKEL14@... with questions or concerns.

      In service,
      -Susanna the Short