Fighter Authorization Cards

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
      Hello all,

      Just a reminder to check the expiration date on your authorization card. 2008 was the last time we had a mass renewal of those cards and many have already or will expire at the end of the year.

      Guy
    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
        Thanks for the poke, Guy.

        I'm in the middle of crafting an email to the regions archery marshals, as it affects the marshallate staff too.

        THL Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
        Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom
        Ale-Conner of the Ayreton Brewing Guild