News and actions from Curia meeting, November 14

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Unto the citizens of Ayreton, greetings!

      The Curia, and members of the populace, met on Sunday as our first Curia meeting.  I have posted full minutes to the meeting on the Yahoo group, but I wanted to highlight some items of note:

      * Nicholaa is looking for a replacement for the MOAS office.  If you are interested, please contact her ASAP.  She'd like to have someone in place by 12th night.

      * Populace meetings will occur quarterly, starting in December.  Location will rotate -- please check with your Canton to find space to host!  Curia meetings will occur monthly between the populace meetings.

      December populace meeting will be hosted by TGS.
      January and February Curia meetings will be at Ghita's house.

      ** We have an event proposal!  We'd like to hold an Ayreton event (Carnivale?) on May 7 or May 14.  Kara has a proposal for a ridiculously over-the-top feast, with an event with pageantry, maybe a Pas.  We'd like to combine with Midlands A&S.  We need an Event Steward and a site with a good kitchen!  Please contact Richard and Kara if you are interested.  Kara's email: karaatladottir@...

      * We would like to have an Ayreton demo presence at Reenactor Fest.  Baron Henry is working out the details, look for more info soon.

      Yours in service,

      --Gianetta your friendly note taker.