Paging Nadezda and Marissa de Courette

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      I need to send emails privately to BOTH Baroness Nadezda, and to Marissa De Courette (Vanished Wood).

      If either of you ladies are on this email list, can you contact me off list at calybrid@...  ??

      I'm pretty sure the Baroness is here.  If Marissa isnt, could someone either send me her email address, or ask her to contact me?

      In both cases, it's in regards to their name and device submissions.

      Thanks!!!

      Calybrid Ine Tere
      Incunabula
      Ravenslake