Baronial Populace Moot/Potluck/Court and Arts day December 12

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2010

      Baronial Populace Moot/Potluck/Court and Arts day

      December 12

      3pm-8pm

      at

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630

      Parking at Hoyne bank lot at 4729 N. Milwaukee Avenue

      (please don’t block atm/drive through lanes)

      This will be an in Garb mini event. Please bring crafts you’re working on, that you want to show off, as well as food to share.

      Food will be at: 5pm (tentative)

      Court will be at: 6pm

      Also, church members are being invited to come ‘check us out’ as out-reach, and are being encouraged to come for court.

      Donations towards the church's food pantry would be greatly appreciated.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • BaronessBaron Ayreton
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 7, 2010

        Baronial Populace Moot/Potluck/Court and Arts day

        Sunday, December 12

        3pm-8pm

        at

        Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630

        Parking at Hoyne bank lot at 4729 N. Milwaukee Avenue

        (please don’t block atm/drive through lanes)

        This will be an in Garb mini event. Please bring crafts you’re working on, that you want to show off, as well as food to share.

        Food will be at: 5pm (approximately)

        Court will be at: 6pm

        Dancing, after court 6:30ish

        Church members are being invited to come ‘check us out’ as out-reach, and are being encouraged to come for court.  This would certainly be a good occasion for other newcomers to join us as well.

        Donations towards the church's food pantry would be greatly appreciated.

        Also, see: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=109804882422548  for other updates, and coordination of contributions for the potluck.

        THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
        Baroness, Baron Ayreton

      • Terry
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
          We have decided to cancel todays/tonights activities due to the weather. Please pass this on to any and all who may not see emails.

          Nadezda and Henry,
          Baroness, Baron Ayreton

        • kateslists@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010

            Could you please contact me offlist?

            Thank you,

            Bojei

          • Ted Reichardt
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
              Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

              thomas p

            • AlexdeSet@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
                Greetings!
                     Are you looking for Kenwrec Wulfe? Late of Ravenslake, currently in Florida?
                R,
                Alexander

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
                  Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

                  From: Ted Reichardt <tedr@...>
                  Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:11:11 -0600
                  To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Kenwrec

                  Hi. Kenwrec wolfe has moved down to Florida, if that's who you're referring to. I don't know that he's still on the ayreton list.

                  thomas p

                  On 12/12/10 11:26 AM, kateslists@... wrote:

                  Could you please contact me offlist?

                  Thank you,

                  Bojei

                • Wolfram von Waldersbach
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 12, 2010
                    Baron Gintaras is the acting Regional Marshal.

                    dougpetroshius@...

                    In Service,

                    "Voca me cum benedictis"
                    Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
                    Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
                    Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
                    2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
                    Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

                    To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                    From: kateslists@...
                    Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:22 +0000

                    Oh, who's the regional marshall now?

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 13, 2010
                      Greetings!
                           Baron Gintaras the Taura is currently acting Knights Marshal for the Midlands.
                      Respectfully,
                      Alexander