Baronial meeting November 14th reminder!

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Greetings,

          The next Baronial/curia meeting will be held Sunday, Nov 14th, 6PM, at Maestra Ghita's estate.  This is a potluck.  Her address and directions are:

      4N400 Church Rd.
      Bensenville, IL 60106

      West access: Take best route to I290 and 83 N. Turn right at light (3rd Avenue), turn right at stop sign (golf course on your left). We are first driveway on right past the park.
      East access: Take best route to I294 and Irving Park Rd. Exit Irving Park West. Go around airport, past York/Elmhurst Rd, to Church Rd (light). Turn left (south). Go over tracks and past 3 stop signs (third stop sign is 3rd Avenue/Jefferson). Keep going south (golf course on your left). We are first driveway on right past the park.

      Big gray house, circle driveway. Additional parking across street at golf course club house.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton