12th Night Update

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Greetings all!

      I just wanted to give you a heads up that our 12th Night site (www.treegirtsea.com ) now has a full feast menu listing available. Personally, it's making me hungry already. Remember it will run throughout the day, with something available at any given time, each course available for about an hour--so you needn't worry about missing anything due to a meeting, class or other commitment.
      If you are planning on attending feast or know people who are planning on attending, PLEASE PRE-REGISTER right away. We are currently planning on selling 100 feast tickets, but we still have room to expand the feast to 125 if we know we have enough paid reservations.
      Details about making reservations, etc. are also available on the site.

      Yours in Service,
      Nadezda

      Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
      Seneschal, Tree Girt Sea