Re: [Ayreton] All Souls

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2010
      Welcome, Ann and John.  We're so glad you came!

      Best,
      Marissa (The Vanished Wood Herald, I believe we met at a Vanished Wood meeting)

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2010

        It was my first event also.  I was a pleasure to meet everyone and see all the talents that people have and are sooo willing to share.

        I also had a very good time and I look forward to attending more events.

        Sonia

      • kateslists@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2010

          Welcome to the SCA!  As to feasts, some are good, some are bad, this one was fabulous!

          Wetsu! to the cooks

          Bojei

          ...This was the first event for my husband and I....
          The feast was so good that we ate way more than we should have and practically had to roll home! If this is typical of feast food, we will need much looser clothes!

        • Hróki Hróðmundarson
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2010
            I second that the All Souls feast was excellent.  I am sure people shall be talking of it for a while.

            --

            Hróki Hróðmundarson - Jason Hendrickson