any SCA folk attending Windycon-need a side trip

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      Some times lacking a vehicle is a p-i-t-a... My best friends husband passed away Friday, I will be at Windycon, the memorial service is on Saturday in La Grange, which is just a stone's throw from Lombard. Sigh.Any one planning to be at the con, with a vehicle who can run me over and back? Lunch and gas money is in the offing if anyone can do this humongous favor for me. Sincerely,Ardena  (Amy Woolard

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "